Human Resources Consultancy
Date of Posting: 28.10.2019
Closing Date: 08.11.2019
Contract type: (working 2 days/week
Starting date: As soon as possible
Partners for Integrated Growth and Development (pigad), is seeking to recruit a highly qualified and competent Human Resources Consultancy individual /firm for its smallholder egg production project in 3 districts of Mashonaland East Province. pigad is a Local Development Trust that follows a holistic approach where relief, rehabilitation and development is concerned. . The position holder will be based in Harare.
Purpose of the position
To provide support to pigad by improving the HR policies and recruitments. The consultant will build capacity of organizational staff and ensure pigad is in line with proper national and internationally recognized HR standards.
The major responsibilities
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures Zimbabwe laws and regulations
- Presenting training sessions related to specific HR subjects
- Spear heading the recruitment of new board and staff members
- Ensuring staff files are complete, up to date and according to the law
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience (essential), background in a consulting role (desirable)
Skills and Abilities
- Must have a clear vision of the key accountabilities, and be determined to achieve all set targets in line with short, medium and long term targets and objectives.
- Capacity to produce high-quality policies briefs and reports in English.
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Word, Power point and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of others
- Bilingual in English and Shona (essential).
- Experience in Human Resources issues and policy formulation
- Ability to design workable HR tools
- Experience in a non-governmental organization.
How to apply
Applicants should submit a detailed CV and motivational letter with 3 traceable references to email@example.com before or on the 8th of November2019.
NB: pigad believes in equal opportunities for all hence women and youths are encouraged to apply.
Short listing will be done as applications are received, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews